Who we are
Assembly in the medical and pharmaceutical sector
We handle it. And for more than 25 years. The Erdt Group, from the Rhein-Neckar metropolitan region is a pedigree SME. From the founder Carsten Erdt to the truck drivers and warehouse assistants, all colleagues in both facilities at Viernheim are connected by the same “hands-on” mentality.
This is the spirit of doers, both in management as well as every production employee. Erdt has specialised in the assembly of medical products and fulfilment solutions around e-commerce. Here, the focus is on the demand of customers as well as a pronounced quality awareness.
The family business is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 as well as DIN EN ISO 13485:2016. As well as both core businesses, the group includes the marketing and IT divisions, and although the company started locally in 1990, it is now active globally – and is one of the trendsetters in the sector.
Employees and family
- We live according to a family philosophy.
- Our employees are our most valuable assets.
- We develop our employees according to their potential.
- Family members of our employees are welcome in our company.
Information & facts
- More than €45 million turnover
- More than 400 employees
- 14,000 m2 logistics area
- More than 60 million articles processed annually
- Active internationally
Customers & culture
- The customer is the central focus of our work.
- We live up to our commitments and are a reliable partner.
- We strive for a long-term, trusting cooperation.
- We think and invest in generations
Service & quality
- We live zero-defect quality.
- We are flexible and fast
- We communicate openly and clearly.
- Creativity is an important part of our work
The Erdt Group as an employer
Find out more in our careers portal